Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 34626.1
- Item: inkl. 3 Stk. BohrFix FB 4,2 x 17 mm, Edelstahl rostfrei, TX20, Vollgewinde, 3 Stk. BohrFix FB 4,2 x 28 mm, Edelstahl rostfrei, beschichtet SC9, TX20, Vollgewinde
SIHGA GleitFix is a further development of the SIHGA DielenFix.
Now also for start and end boards
New are special fasteners for the start and end of a terrace. With GleitFix AE, Sihga has also succeeded in screwing these boards invisibly from below. In this case, a metal spring, which is screwed onto the underside of the board, is threaded into a glass-fiber-reinforced plastic plate which is fastened to the substructure. A special balancing system takes into account the swelling and shrinkage behavior of the wood. Now the edgeboards have the same look and longevity as the rest of the terrace.
The successor to the DielenFix is a one-part system, which is fastened to the underside of the floor with three screws. The clip connection between the two glass fiber reinforced plastic plates facilitates the alignment of the fastening. Compared to the DielenFix, the system saves a stainless steel drill screw per attachment. SIHGA GleitFix GF can be used for nearly all types of wood with a width between 90 and 150 mm.
Its height has been raised from 6 to 8 mm, which ensures perfect structural protection for the substructure and guarantees an optimal aerated terrace - a key criterion for the service life of terraces.
- fastened planks not visible screwed; produced, developed and patented in Austria
- gives elegant appearance and safety of the screw
- suitable for almost all types of wood
- reduces errors on site upon delivery of the material; thereby bringing time savings and reduced storage costs
- Made of SIHGAMID®, the fiberglass-reinforced plastic from the Space Exploration
- secured more durable than stainless steel, even when säurehältigen woods; is extremely strong, heat, frost and UV-resistant; no material fatigue
- Floorboards remain intact at all visible surfaces
- the woods are screwed from below, which gives longer shelf life and prevents putrefaction and the direct influence of weather
- like swelling and shrinkage of the wood from operations
- reduces the crack and fracture behavior of wood in these natural processes
- Choice of three screw lengths
- Possible use for all common hallway strengths 19-40 mm
- variable visible joint 0-15 mm, for each suitable builders
- Height, material thickness 8 mm for optimum aeration and ensures optimum constructive wood protection
- at GleitFix® AE CS A4 screws are enclosed
- time-saving, convenient, accurate and matching SIHGAFIX® prevents rust and rust and stainless steel A4 BohrFix® for saltwater and chlorine environment
- Included SIHGAFIX® stainless, hardened stainless steel BohrFix® with drill bit and installation instructions
- no rust, no tearing or rupture of the screws; time-saving, convenient, accurate, all accessories accompanies
- SIHGA® TIP: MAGBIT® facilitates assembly
For optimum adaptation to the type of wood of the boards or on the weathering situation of DielenFix® is produced with different fastening screws:
Type GleitFix® AE incl. BohrFix® stainless steel
Type GleitFix® AE CS incl. BohrFix® stainless steel A4